Halloween Food Ideas 2018 for Dinner and Party recipes: Looking for Halloween food recipe and ideas that you can try on Halloween, then this post is written for you. Check below the best Halloween food ideas 2018 that are easy to prepare. Halloween is incomplete without one of its parts is scariness, so we have added Halloween food ideas scary feel to it. First see all the Halloween food recipe ideas here and then select the best one you like to try this Halloween 2018. Halloween Party Food Recipe which you can try on the party 2018. Do share with us your experience with the Halloween party and food.
The food that is meant for especially Halloween is known as Halloween food. For this spooky day, some extraordinary ideas are needed so that the theme of Halloween could remain intact to it. There is no better way to celebrate Halloween other than making your food spooky too.
Here are some ideas through which you can really have an essence of Halloween without missing on anything.
Halloween Food Ideas 2018
2015 is the year when the idea of making scary yet delicious food pumped out of people’s mind. The homemade eatables of that year were simple and scary.
Scary Chocolate Mousse
A simple chocolate mousse can be turned into a graveyard. All you need to apply is your creativity and innovation. After having prepared chocolate mousse, sprinkle chocolate powder about the mousse. It gives an effect of soil. Shape a brown biscuit of a tombstone and with vanilla quote RIP symbol to it. This would give an effect of the graveyard in total. Cut a white paper into the shape of a ghost and stick it to a straw. Lastly, place that straw inside the mousse. Your graveyard mousse is ready.
Eye Of Gooey Monster Cookies
Simple cookies can be so goofy. After baking cookies, colour it well with food colouring. For making eyes in your cookies, vanilla cream and chocolate cream can help you so much. Create polka dots with vanilla cream on the cookie. Above that made up polka dots, over dot it with chocolate cream. With this, your goofy cookie is ready to be served.
You can create a yummy gingerbread skeleton cookie out of that very boring gingerbread. Shape ginger bread to that of the skeleton. Add vanilla cream to make stick figures over this gingerbreads and puff, you are done.
Choco Vanilla Ghosts Cupcakes
Cupcakes are the yummiest of all. Regular cupcakes can be made to a ghost. Vanilla cream does it all. Use choco chips for making eyes and mouth of that ghost.
Choco chip cookies, marshmallows and ketchup are needed for making these. Place a choco chip cookie on a tray pour some amount of ketchup on it. Place some marshmallows on it just like teeth are placed inside our mouth. Lastly, add a choco chip cookie up on the top. Also Check out the Halloween Recipes 2018- Easy Drink, Dinner Food, cookies recipes DIY.
This is all set to get served.
Halloween Food Idea 2018
Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
For this, you only need chocolate cream. It is a simple task. All you have to make spiders on cookies with the help of chocolate cream. You can name this cookie as “creepy yummy”.
Hot Dog Finger
Here, you have got a minimal amount of work to do to make it. All you got to do is cut Weiner in the shape of a finger. Add ketchup to create an impact of blood. And this is done.
The Mummy Meat Loaves
In the centre of these mini meatloaves, sweet cherry tomatoes are hidden to offer a welcome burst of juicy flavour when you take a bite.
Ouija Board Cookies
With these cookies, you can easily creep out a friend having an aversion to notably threatening Ouija board.
Must check: Halloween Cake Pictures and Decoration Images
Halloween Party Food Recipe
Witch hat cupcake
- Once you are done with cream cheese frosting, a separate half cup of the frosting into a separate bowl.
- A larger amount of frosting is to be coloured green and the smaller amount of frosting is to be coloured orange.
- Take an Oreo biscuit and split in half.
- Place a Hershey’s kiss on top and press down. After adding some sprinkles, set it aside.
- Gently, with layers pipe the green frosting into the centre of the cupcake.
- Place an Oreo Witches hat on top.
- Refrigerate it, until it is ready to serve.
Cheesy Pumpkin Ball
- Combine cheese cream, onion, cheddar, salsa and cumin with a mixer and mix it well until it turns out to be creamy.
- Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form a ball and let it be like that for next two hours.
- Roll ball into the nacho chips which has been crushed already and place bell pepper stem on the top only when you think it is ready to be served.
- Serve it well with chips, pretzel or vegetables.
Cupcake blood drip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fill cupcake pan with liners and keep it aside.
- In a large utensil or bowl with the use of a hand mixer mix together the flour, malt powder, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, coffee, baking powder and salt.
- Add in buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and butter and beat it till it is well combined. Do it for 2 minutes.
- Pour in three fourth cup of boiling water and continue the beating process until we get the desired result.
- Until each cup is two third fill, continue filling it. Then, bake until the toothpick inserted in the centre of the batter comes out clean. Bake it for 18 to 22 minutes transfer it to a wire rack to cool it completely before frosting.
- TO MAKE GLASS CANDY: A baking sheet is lined with foil
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and stir it well until mixture started boiling.
- Clip candy thermometer to side of the pan. Use a brush and water to wash down crystals.
- Bring mixture to 300 degrees, then pour hot candy mixture into the preheated and prepared pan. Set it aside for minimum 1 hour and then break apart that candy into shards to make it look like a shattered glass.
Recommended: Halloween s’more: Treat, Fun, Food & printable tags
Spider cake web
- Add butter and flour into 9” a cake pan. Prepare cake batter according to yourself.
- Bake the batter and let it cool.
- After cooling, the cake is to be placed on a platter.
- For making frost, combine confectioners’ sugar, butter, vanilla extract, marshmallow cream and salt and start the beating process till it becomes fluffy.
- Top it with the second cake.
- For making ganache, heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until bubbling starts. In a heatproof bowl, place chocolate chips and pour heavy cream over them.
- Pour that Ganache over the cake. Frost the cake with the frosting on spiral manner on the top of the ganache and with the help of a toothpick, draw cobwebs to it.
Milanos with Mummy
- Baking sheet is lined with parchment paper and then it is kept aside.
- Take a packet of cookies and pull them out.
- As white chocolate hardens quickly, there are several batches to be worked upon.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place a half cup of white chocolate chips with one fourth tablespoon vegetable oil in the microwave.
- Heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds after which stir it well and again microwave it for another 25 seconds. Stir it till it is completely melted. If not, return to the microwave for a little longer. If needed, add vegetable oil into it.
- Holding the cookie in one hand and holding a spoon in another, spoon the melted chocolate over the top two third of the cookies.
- Tap the cookies lightly on the edge of the bowl to get a smooth coating of chocolate.
- On the prepared baking sheet, place the dipped cookies and allow them to dry up completely.
- Repeat this action for other
- Repeat this action for other left cookies.
- Place the leftover white chocolate into a small plastic bag.
- Cut the every corner edge of the bag and then pipe the melted chocolate over the cookies to create a “bandage” like structure.
- Sprinkle eyes are then secured on the wet chocolate.
Hope you like happy halloween food ideas and Halloween Party Food Recipe that are easy and quick to make. In case you have, your own ideas to share with us, then tell us in the comment section below and we will update it here.