Easy Halloween Recipes food for dinner drink cookie 2018 ideas: Without Halloween food on decorative table and quilt is incomplete. Happy Halloween food recipes is important part of Halloween celebration. Therefore, we bring you the easy Halloween recipes, Halloween dinner recipes happy Halloween drink recipes and Halloween cookie recipes for you to try. We have collected these recipes from the internet. You can read all the Halloween recipes from below and then according to comfort you can choose any recipe to try at home and celebrate.
- 1 Halloween Recipes 2018
- 2 Halloween drink recipes
- 3 Halloween cookie recipes
- 4 Halloween s’mores recipe
- 5 Halloween dinner recipes
- 6 Halloween Dessert Recipes
Halloween Recipes 2018
Planning to host a Halloween house and struggling to select a perfect menu for your guests? Looking for an easy Halloween recipes??
Then you are in the right place. Deciding a party food menu is quite a challenging task. It gets more difficult when you have both kids and adults at the party as you have to satisfy all your guests with your food. Don’t worry we have a solution to this problem. Here, you will get some easy and awesome Halloween food recipes for your guests. We believe these recipes if added to your Halloween menu will definitely make your Halloween party a memorable one for all. Here you will get recipes which will equally satisfy the taste buds of your little guests as well as the other big monsters at the party.
Let’s start with some Easy Halloween recipes like Halloween Drinks and cookies.
Halloween drink recipes
Drinks are an important part of every menu. When you are making drinks for a Halloween party you must add some Halloween fun to it. Add some good Halloween spirit to the cocktails (alcoholic) to serve to your adult guests and add some magic to simple smoothies & ice-cream delights (non-alcoholic) for little Halloween Maniacs.
Magic Potion punch (For kids)
2 Packages Lime Gelatin
3 cups cold water
1 cup boiling water
1quart chilled non- carbonated lemon-lime drink
1-1/2 cup chilled lime soda
Take sugar and gelatin and dissolve in boiling water. Add cold water and transfer it to a punch bowl. Stir in lime drink and soda and you are done. Add some jelly worms to double the Halloween fun.
Note- This recipe is to make 4 quarts, you can increase the quantity in the same ratio as per your choice.
You can add some jelly worms to make it spooky.
Blood orange Margaritas
½ cup fresh blood orange juice
1 oz. triple sec or Cointreau
1 oz. tequila
Blood orange wedges
Moisten the rim of all the margarita glasses and dip in the kosher salt. Fill crushed ice in the cocktail shaker. Add triple sec, orange juice, and tequila. Shake well. Strain into the glasses and garnish with blood orange wedges slices.
Adults will love this creepy and cool Halloween cocktail.
Now it’s time to bake some Halloween cookies. Satisfy the sweet teeth of your guests with these ridiculously delicious Halloween cookies. Try these Halloween cookie recipes-
1 package chocolate cookie dough
1 Can vanilla red colored frosting
Prepare the cookies by following the directions written on the package. Let the cookies cool completely. Split the cookie into two halves or you can take a whole cookie. Spread the frosting over the half of each cookie. Place the marshmallows around the edges of the half cookie. Place the remaining halves on the top of each cookie and create fangs on each side with the slivered almond. Your Dracula’s Dentures are ready to join the Halloween.
Chocolate chip Spider Cookie
2 cups plus 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
2 cups chocolate chips
12 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt
- Blend butter and sugar together in a separate mixing bowl with the help of an electric mixture. Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredient and mix well it well to combine. Stir chocolate chips and your soft dough will be ready.
- Scoop into balls and place on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place 2-3 chocolate chips (pointed up) on the top of each cookie.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips and put into a small piping bag once it cools down.
- Draw spider legs on the sides of each cookie.
Who would say no to Halloween s’mores? Halloween s’mores are so delightful and tasty. Try these two Halloween s’mores recipe this Halloween. You will love it. These are so easy and consume less time-
Ghostly Halloween S’mores on a stick
Peep marshmallow ghosts
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
Little vegetable oil
Place all the Marshmallows ghosts on the candy sticks. Melt the chocolate in the oven and also add a drop of vegetable oil (to keep it smooth) into it. Dip the back of the marshmallows in the chocolate and immediately place it on a graham cracker. Allow it to cool and make eyes on the ghost marshmallow peeps.
5 cups whole milk
4 large egg yolks
¾ cup sugar
6 tablespoon cornstarch
½ tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
6 whole graham crackers
30 miniature marshmallows
6 ounces semisweet chopped chocolate
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt in a bowl and mix it. Add ½ cup milk and egg yolks. Whisk it until it is blended and become smooth.
- Take a large saucepan, pour the remaining milk into it and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Whisking constantly, pour 2 cups of hot milk into the sugar mixture until blended. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and mix well.
- Reduce the heat and cook it to for 2 minutes make a smooth and thick paste.
- Turn off the heat and remove it. Whisk in ½ of chocolate and vanilla. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Now transfer the pudding into the serving dish. Melt the remaining chocolate.
- Crush the Graham crackers into crumbs. Sprinkle some graham crackers and marshmallows on the top of the pudding, and drizzle some melted chocolate and serve.
Halloween dinner recipes
After cookies and s’mores you also need to prepare the main course for your Halloween party dinner. Here we have brought two Halloween dinner recipes for you and you must try these. These are common Halloween dinner recipes and are too easy to prepare.
So, have a look into these Halloween dinner recipes and enjoy the spookiness of this scary season-
Toxic Waste Mac and cheese
1 package pasta (pasta)
6 tablespoon butter
1 ½ teaspoon ground paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
4 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 tablespoon onion powder
3 cups whole milk
- Take a large saucepan and melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir it for 1-2 minutes. Add milk and whisk so that there are no lumps.
- Add the prepared mustard, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and salt, and
- Remove from the heat and add the shredded cheese.
- Mix the drained spinach and add some food coloring (green).
- Add the drained pasta and stir until it is completely coated.
- You can add broccoli and cauliflower to give it more dramatic look.
Orange Bell Peppers Halloween recipe for dinner
4 Orange Bell Peppers
1 cup cooked rice
1 lb. shredded chicken
1 finely chopped onion
2 tablespoon chili powder
2 garlic cloves, minced
Extra virgin olive oil
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the top of the bell peppers and keep it aside. Carve a jack-o-lantern with a help of a sharp knife and season it with kosher salt and olive oil. Bake the peppers for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan. Add onion till it gets soft. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook till it gets brown.
- Add salt, pepper and red chili and mix it well. Add rice and fire roasted tomatoes and ¾ cup of cheese and stir until the mixture is combined.
- Fill the peppers with mixture and top with extra cheese. Keep the stuffed peppers in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the pepper are tender and soft and cheese gets melted.
Halloween Dessert Recipes
A Party or simply a meal is incomplete without some sugary desserts. So, don’t forget to add some spooky yet sweet and finger licking Halloween desserts to your Halloween food menu. Celebrate this scary festival with your creativity by adding different food colorings and flavors into simple desserts to make them spooky and delicious.
Here we have shared some Halloween dessert recipes to complete your Halloween menu.
Try and enjoy these Ghostly Halloween treat recipes at this Halloween with your loved ones. These are too easy to make but are perfect for the Halloween festival. Children and adults will love these.
Here we go-
Cute Strawberry Ghosts
1 package Vanilla coating
Mini chocolate chips
- Melt vanilla coating (as per the direction on the packet)
- On a flat surface place a large piece of parchment
- Dip the strawberries in the melted coating and place it o the parchment paper.
- Allow excess coating to pour onto the paper to form the ghost tail.
- Slide the strawberry little back and let it dry.
- Make eyes and mouth with the mini chocolate chips before the coating sets.
Your cute little ghosts are ready.
Bloody Cups for Halloween
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup plus ¾ of chocolate (You can also use chocolate chips)
1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave syrup
- Heat the raspberries in a pan on medium heat. When gets soft mash until there are no
- Add the maple syrup and mix well. Keep it aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and side by side keep muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Place 1 ½ teaspoon melted chocolate in each muffin liner and keep it into the refrigerator to set for few minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate.
- Add a teaspoon of raspberries mix into each muffin liner.
- Now pour the melted chocolate over the raspberries filling and keep it in the fridge for 5 minutes until hardens.
- Once set, remove the muffin liners and enjoy the creepy yet delicious treat.
Spiderweb Chocolate Tart
Crust and Filling
1 ½ cups Oreo crumbs
6 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ cup cocoa
4 tablespoon melted butter
½ vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
6 oz cool whip (about 2 cups)
3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (a little more than ½ cups)
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
Mini chocolate chips for eyes
Orange candy melts
- Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the greased tart pan.
- Take cream cheese, cocoa extract, milk, and sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Spread the cream mix on the top of the crust evenly.
- For chocolate Ganache, take chocolate chips and cream. Heat (15 seconds interval) till the chocolate melts and keep stirring in between. Pour the Ganache over the cheese cream spread.
- Make the white chocolate and cheese Ganache as above. Pour the Ganache into a piping bag with a small round tip. Start making a spiral from the center of the tart to its edges.
- With the help of the toothpick, make a line from the center to the edges to form a spider web (as shown in the picture).
For Spiders- Melts the orange candies and pour into a piping bag with a small round tip. Pipe the legs in ‘L’ shapes (6 legs per spider) and leave to set for few minutes.
- Now for the body of the spider, set 4-5 dots with the candy melt. Now assemble the legs of the spiders with the help of melted candy (as shown in the picture)
- Make eyes with the melted chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate and serve.
So, these were some mouth-watering Halloween recipe. Hope you enjoyed this post. Do try these wickedly delicious Halloween food recipes for your Halloween parties and make this Halloween festival more special.
- Easy Halloween recipes for dinner
- Halloween food recipes